📅 May 16, 2021
- 24/30 SEATS AVAILABLE
You will need to foster specific attitudes and behaviors to create, sustain and grow high-performing teams.
Let’s start from the beginning: does your company have an inspiring vision and actionable mission? Do the values align with the desired mindset you want to have in your team? Do they reflect the reality of the current workplace?
Learn how to unleash the full potential of your peers and start building happy, diverse, high-performing teams in today’s workplace. Inspire and lead remote, distributed and global workforces with ease and engage every employee with a bigger purpose.
This is a brief summary of everything that’s included in this course:
During this 7h of live training, we will work at 2 levels: the company culture as the basic pillars that guide any action or decision of the employees, and the culture of the team you lead, based on the personality of the leader and the team members, although always settled in global culture. At the end we will show change management techniques to promote cultural changes in the company in a satisfactory way, applying agile methodologies.
► Michelle Kaiser. CHRO Wefox, Paypal.
► Wavveup Team. Leadership and high-performance executive coaches certified by OBS Business School and graduated from the University of Barcelona.
Workshop: Tuesday 25 and Thursday 27 May 2021. 17:00-20:00 CET.
Group Q&A: Wednesday 16 June 2021. 17:00-18:00 CET
The program schedule is focused on the following topics:
► Basic pillars of a company culture
1. Examples and best practices from top-notch companies
2. Communications mechanisms
3. Exercise: Define mission, vision, and values
► Team culture
1. Alignment with company’s culture and vision
2. Team culture definition
3. Self-alignment as a leader
4. Best practices and examples
5. Examples of toxic cultures and anti-patterns + how to avoid them
6. How to encourage your team?
7. How to measure team’s implication to maintain and improve team’s culture
► How to expand the team culture to the whole company
1. Lean, result-oriented, define the hypothesis, fast and cheap experimentation, how to measure
2. Culture plan expansion and communication
3. How to measure culture changes in your organization
4. Expanding culture to the rest of the team
Workshop day 1 (3h): Tuesday 25th of May. 17:00-20:00 CET
– Opening with a keynote from a recognized leader: The light by Michelle Kaiser (45 min)
– Q&A with the leader (35 min)
– Break (10min)
– Explaining some theory: Company culture (45 min)
– Exercise (45 min)
Workshop day 2 (3h): Thursday 27th of May. 17:00-20:00 CET
– Explaining some theory: Team culture (35 min)
– Exercise (45 min)
– Break (10min)
– Explaining some theory: From team to company, expanding the culture (35 min)
– Exercise (35 min)
– Wrap-up (20 min)
Group Q&A (1h): Wednesday 16th of June 2021. 17:00-18:00 CET
– One month later, so participants can put learning into practice
– Live session with the host to share the different challenges and answer the questions of the participants
How many people can take part in this program?
– This program is designed for a maximum of 30 people.
This program is designed for a minimum of 7 people up to a maximum of 10 people, in order to ensure an intimate setting and dedicated attention to each personal case.
This program is designed to be an interactive group experience and “showing up” focused and engaged is 90% of success. To become a peak-performing leader commitment and consistency are absolutely mandatory. We hope you can commit to attending at least 6 out of the 8 team sessions.
Anyway, we totally understand that something can come up at any given time and prevent you from attending. No worries, each session will be recorded and shared shortly afterward, and you are granted lifetime access to all the content and materials.
Yes. If you prefer, you can pay for the program in 2 monthly installments. Please get in contact for more details about financing.
We firmly believe distributed and international workforces will shape the future of work, so are we and so is our audience. The workshops are run entirely in English, are 100% online and everyone can enroll, as long as the schedule works for them. Please check it carefully in the Training details.
We want to be paid for delivering real value. If you are not satisfied with the results of the training once done, contact us at email@example.com and we will give you a full refund, no questions.
Sure! If something is unclear or you need more information, feel free to contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by whatsapp. We understand it’s a fair amount of time and money to invest and we want to be totally sure you have everything at your disposal to come 120% convinced of the impact Ignite will have in your growth. We want to hear you roaring in the opening session!
This is an online, interactive, fully remote training. For the best experience you will need: